Thursday, March 1, 2012

Message for Elaine and PORTAL!!!!!

Elaine, be a dear and change the question on your profile. Thanks.

I FINISHED PORTAL!!!!

No words can describe how happy I am...

BUT THE BATTLE WITH MY COMPUTER IS NOT OVER YET!!!!

It keeps freezing when I try to go into Portal 2 so I'll have to fix that...

I will not be on the blog from later today until the end of the week because I'm going snowboarding for those of you who don't already know. My butts going to hurt from falling down too much...

Oh well, maybe I'll be a natural.

I can always hope.

2 comments:

  1. PORTAL!!! Speaking of which, my parents are considering letting me buy it! And I finished Virals! I need Seizure. Do you think you could lend me your nook? Oh wait! Which email account is your nook registered on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!!!! Finally! Stupid Portal 2... still won't work. It's not Steam because I managed to play Portal 1 without any trouble...

      Delete