Saturday, March 17, 2012

Torturous Pop Music, and Less Torturous Day

Hello, Dead Girls. Phoenix here. Save me. I. Am. Dying. (No thanks to you Jessica, it's all your fault!) Well. Marcia, you know Jessica let us operate the camera for the Black Roses music videos? Well, I finally got around to listening to the songs, which I had been putting off for quite some time, and I decided that, for what's left of my own sanity, I will be unable to participate. Yes. You're on your own, girl.
On a happier note, it's a gorgeous day, and I'm typing from my back porch. Yes. Me, ever the nature girl... Anyway. OH! I almost forgot. I already have Jess in on this. I'm planning on submitting a bill to Washington, about the whole palm oil thing. Marcia, if you're rolling your eyes, stop. I know it's getting a bit old, but please understand I don't plan on stopping until I've finished this. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know why I'm doing it, and for what purpose. So. I need as many people to help as possible, though. If you know anyone who may be interested, please contact them, then contact me. Thank you very much, if you decide to help.If not, um, I'll... Do something painful to you.  Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goddess. I forgot to delete the strikethroughs!!! Um... PRETEND THEY'RE NOT THERE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice try. You DO think I'm heartless... YOU REMEMBER WHO HELPED YOU PUT THE PETITION TOGETHER LAST YEAR????? ME!!! I'M NOT GOING TO ROLL MY EYES AT SOMETHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE I. AM. NOT. THAT. PERSON.

      Delete
    2. I REMEMBER that you helped me with the petition. I ALSO remember you, Luna, Jessica, Jasmine, and almost everyone else at our table rolling their eyes (at least once) when I brought it up.

      So here's what I'm saying, not to you, but to anyone who ever blew it off: Deal. With. It. This is FAR from over.

      Delete