Saturday, March 3, 2012

Snowboarding!

THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!!!!!


My family want to Waterville Valley to go snowboarding and you'll never guess who we saw there.


Miss.Valgenti.


Our Librarian.


But it was sti- Hello.

I'm sure you're wondering who I am and what happened to that little girl that was just talking to you. I am GLaDOS or the Genetic Life form and Disc Operating System, and I'm talking to you from the Aperture Science Computer-Aided Enrichment Center. There, we test humans in their puzzle solving skills and what they do in the face of very. real. danger.

The girl looks and acts to much like an old test subject of mine named Chell. I never want to be reminded of a girl who never. ever. gives up.

But I think we my be be able to put our differences behind us.

For science. Bzzzzzzzttttt.










What just happened? Oh my God. No. Way.






This is not a good sign.

3 comments:

  1. No. No it isn't. And you did sound FREAKISHLY like GLaDOS at the sleepover. It was a bit scary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Well, I've been practicing. Really. I really don't have the energy to lie to you right now. That was a quote. May be starting a new blog. Alice's Adventures in Aperture. like Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? I crack me up.

      Delete
    2. When will it be up? You'll have to tell me.

      Delete